Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Is Gaviscon Bad For The Liver?

whole truth about the sex lives of Danger Txe



Well, my sex life goes something like this: I am, is not it, and then I start to feel a something that what I most intimate interlinings suliveya me, and then I take off my clothes and left with the skin crackling in the air and that it gives me that way and then ... then ... have chopped

! This post is not about my sex life but ... reading! The opposite sex! (Oh! Booing and whistling in the house, disappointment, kicking, pervasive sadness, disappointment) .

To make the move to pisazín (the pisazo piquiñín) I packed the books and found about 15 boxes full of print and now much greater than that occupied on the shelves. And that they say that knowledge does not take place. Otherwise I have tried to get rid of some 100 books and, as happened to Augusto Monterroso, I have not been able, in principle, the friends were delighted and to come to find books gratelo ( other guy, we spent Friday fixed), but time passes and there is not no God. Surely if mutants gave away the fluff I have for the most people come sockets. Folks, it's free, dammit.

is because the books are very well regarded, and reading in general. There are people who do not like reading . Thus, in general, do not like reading. This fascinates me because I say, everyone has hobbies right? Dogs, baroque music, cars, weird sex, porcelain floors, gardening, the Civil War. Well, all these things are books, because books are a kind of summary Pret a porter of spacetime. So if you like these things, why not read about them? Learn fuck. To me it's not like I read, read, hard effort and tired eyes, what I like is what comes within certain books, as I stand and suffer and I read them. And I get to own, hear. Imagine

that could make a phone call to an uncle who lived 2,500 years ago. What the heck I'm saying, right? Talk to Plato, for example. This technology does not exist, but there is another that allows: the book! There are books that are kept of people who lived zillion thousand years and say what they lived and thought. And there are science fiction books that explain how to escape a thousand years from Earth to a habitable exoplanet Alpha Centauri to escape the swelling of the Sun became a red giant. Reading is like to live many lives in many different times ( crybaby, lighters, emotion ).

best of the books, however, decorating, are very nice on the shelf and make you look smarter, but less friendly. And you can talk about many things often untimely and say in a conversation: "I once read that ..." "There is a book that says ..." If not you talking about? Thirtysomethings and just talk about mortgages, jobs, child care, tax and stuff, and those who are in their thirties, time. Why not read.

Well, said the other day Eduardo Mendicutti on TV that not everyone has to be reader who read about other non, and Padrón peppers. That should not be read because it is healthy as eating yogurt with bifidus or fresh vegetables. Sometimes you have to use sex appeal, as was done above: boobs, morbidity, confessions. So if you want to stop reading this post can do it ... Now!



(What a relief it is over right? In the picture the Author about to experience a literary orgasm. Photo by Oscar Carriquí, photographer , genius and figure).

0 comments:

Post a Comment