Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bloons Ipod Walkthrough

Waldo Leyva A poem in 30 death anniversary of John Lennon


by WALDO LEYVA

You may not know it, Isolde
RAUL HERNANDEZ NOVAS

You may not know it, Isolde, the blue hydrangeas along to your door, they had to do with the last gesture of John Lennon, this unforgettable way of looking at the camera with only those who know that behind the lens is a vacuum and not the crowd. I looked in the mirror many times, but it is impossible, the secret tremor is only delivered when the window does not reproduce the face. You may not know it, Isolde, the blue hydrangeas next to your door, there were a message of love, no hidden key to memory. I'm not and that I know, but the hydrangeas were killed and had nothing to do with its blue petals we discovered that evening in a corner of heaven.
You may not know it, Isolde, the blue hydrangeas speaking the poem, did not exist, although the gesture of John Lennon, and the vacuum hidden behind the lens, and the blue I found myself as I left, next to your door, a message of love against forgetting. 03/15/1994

0 comments:

Post a Comment