Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wording For Invitation To A Breakfast



I am not resigned to hope
lying in the gutter with a bullet in the neck, I am not resigned to bite
animals with no skin, no
resign myself to the house that falls on us,

who resigned is a puppet of death,
an enemy of itself, a beetle
crushed on the tarmac.

the world burns, the city collapses around noisily
and a hurricane from the future
pushes us back, but I want to be mercury or

butterfly and I resign, I will not resign, I can not bring myself
of dirt climbing walls,
to the whims of my body, the fires of tickets
to cracks.
not resign myself to not touch.

while there is a breath of bale,
while the pulse is the heartbeat and
while there is a tooth for a bite,
I am not resigned.

not resign myself to the world on fire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment