Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Example Of A Holographic Will In Ontario

Friend, I am DRUG



Friend, I am DRUG: I came

destroying the lives of many young people ignorant. I have introduced at dances and at parties. At first you do live out of this world full of problems. But over the passing time to make you start missing.

I came to destroy the world. I do not care if you black or white, rich or poor. After testing me, you are mine forever. Remember when you started? Were sad, you feel alone. I offered you happiness, and now I have, mine are. You do what I want. You wake up in the morning thinking about me, but do not want. I am your master. You are my slave you do, walk like a doll.

your will is mine. Destroy your physical and moral life



This I found him stuck on a lamppost on a rainy Sunday in La Latina Rastro when finished, before a good fight absurd. How right this blissfully anonymous message hung in public to warn us about our poor friend on Drugs. But above all, what strange poetry distills the text. Words somber, sometimes poorly coordinated, apocalyptic, winding speech, full of bends, the use of a semicolon, and that awesome open-ended: I destroy your physical and moral life ...

and what the fuck?

0 comments:

Post a Comment