Thursday, February 3, 2011

Film De Mario Salieri En Streaming



I love it! Nacho Vigalondo. I like his short, your movie, and speechs . I met him once in person and I fell very good. She even gave me ideas for a pretty cool story I published in El Pais . (There you can read). A nice guy. The other day in Twiter got screwed up with his jokes about the Holocaust . Many people defend their jokes. I do not. I defend him because we all mess up. Who has not? Who has not sent a sms after hours who should or should not put a Facebook status that he had to delete by Puritan shame? I do. But his jokes on me it made me grace, especially since there was one, if not an entire string some bleeding. Proponents

his jokes, in fact, did not defend him. I defend him wrong, which is not the same. You have to be with friends, but be critical of them when our friends the shit.

A specter is haunting Europe (and the world). It is the ghost of the moral laxity that allows these jokes, we all do in the bar, of course (and worst), but perhaps should not do in a medium such as twitter if you're a person as the media. Above all for your own interest. Reasonable self-censorship, as the lie, are cornerstones for the existence of the world as we know it. They are, indeed, an important part of your hidden architecture. Sure he regrets a lot.

When Aznar says drunk driving is safe to drink or talk about bitches Sanchez Drago Japanese Krajina under which we cry out to heaven. What indecency, dammit. If Vigalondo jokes as did (and go ahead that I declare openly anti-Zionist (not anti-Semitic )) or the Paris Vogue takes those pictures of girls 7 years out of tune, we are so in favor. That, please, do not want to look like prudes. What do you call this? Wait ... Double standard? Yes, it is called.

The crisis, as I heard the other day do not know where it is not economic. It is a crisis of values. It is a moral crisis . Being a moralistic (all great writers have been in some way) is not trend. The Anything Goes because God is Dead, typical of postmodernism, not modernism (and this is a warning for boaters, I said days ago), brought those pimples on Wall Street, global sewage sludge. Whenever

increased instances. I plead contemporary (in the sense that Lyotard and metanarratives) and moralistic. I will shortly trendy, but here I stand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment