Monday, February 21, 2011

Wedding Pamphlet Format To Grreting

of books (findings and theft)

Of the books I most value in my library are some which were the result of the most secretive illegal activity, theft, looting result of my student. Reached some fame among my colleagues for my expensive skill points. As time went by my boldness were diminished, and just imagine illegally deducting any amount makes me nervous, years do not go in vain, tomorrow I meet some 32 years. A lack of boldness
youth over the years I got the tenacity and patience of the inquisitor, who searches the dusty shelves of libraries and higher, any unused amount. It stands to reason that bookstores or auction fairs are the best offer these opportunities, and it is true, however it is rare to find in bookstores gleaming new, some book prices disturbing. Some years ago at the Gandhi of Miguel Angel de Quevedo gave the Generation of Lamb (selection, translation and foreword Pedro Serrano and Carlos López Beltrán) less than one hundred dollars.
On Sunday, when entering the new library's Pendulum of Rome, I just started reading the backs, hobby to which I give regularly, hoping that maybe I would find the same sea of Amos Oz, Pocket edition of Random, no luck. But looking a little glumly, poetry shelf, I found a thick volume that contained the title back in tiny white characters: Anthology of American Poetry . With little enthusiasm, almost by pure reflex, remove the book from the shelf to read the name of the compiler, there were the legendary names Ernesto Colonel Joseph Cardinal and Urtecho. The index could not be more encouraging, ranging from the poems of Native idígenas noteamericanos (two poems Yaqui), to Edgar Allan Poe, Emily Dickinson, Eliot, Pound, Auden, until the generation after the Beat poets. To finish my excitement for the excellent selection of poems and poets, the price of the damn book was only fifty-six dollars, a real bargain. Upon reaching the box, the attentive young man who charged me a copy, was a little perplexed, so I double checked the price of the book on your computer, and of course the thing would keep him wanting more of the account. Finally told him that I had also hesitated to see the price, so eventually I took a little sorry, thinking maybe I could have bought it before. So I went with my book under his arm and sat on the source of Argos and Hermes, which is above the median of Alvaro Obregon, to read my book.


Anthology of American Poetry
Selection and preface by Cardinal Ernesto
Urtecho Translation and Colonel José Ernesto Cardenal
Poetry Collection World Series, Anthologies
Foundation editorial the dog and the frog , Ministry of Popular Power for Culture of the Bolivarian Government of Venezuela.

0 comments:

Post a Comment