Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Technical Diagram Bugatti Veyron

647-648.



days ago wanted to enter the controversy of the absurdities hoaxed cultural but the diseases that can be justified by their painful symptoms and my friends just left for friends and justice and was not able to talk about this earlier this year.
For the first measure, I feel the soul of the writer's misadventures Angye Gaona, a woman of ineffable tenderness and wisdom in lyrics that helped me begin to love and cherish the world after a dark stage with my disabilities.
in good faith I know he loves his family and his poems, and my bohemian outdated, not afraid to admit loving her, but her friends who know and know me, they play to their primary needs interpretation.
bores me loyalty of many they just copied and pasted a statement and do not put a note with your name. She deserves more and everything.
the other corner or set a writer H, February 4 say I deserve a trial ethical and aesthetic worth to me. It seems terrorism. Adopted only enemies of my height and the skills of many close, do not give, to be called revolutionary.
artistic revolution appropriate sociological is an ability to consider all factors in our development discourse, can be given. Other cultural managers who say they are just bad throat buzzard left of selling their ethics for a few pesos. And call me an informer and informant, when played to me months ago, when he was hospitalized as a slanderer, is the biggest blunder. E iniquity upon a patient.
My illness and my business to defend my half-sister things legal, do not give me time and I do not have the neural capacity for action and to fear them in eastern Colombia.
If the revolution in Colombia live in his throat come for me, I have a clean sheet more than anyone. To the Colombian constitution. I believe in people whose poetic and political interest is crossed by the money and the flag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment